Delicious chicken medallions from air fryers are tasty and healthy. Try this recipe and enjoy with your family and friends!
- Air Fryer
- 100 g butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp Parmesan
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- Place the sliced chicken in a large bowl along with the melted butter, mix well and let stand while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, parmesan, red pepper, parsley, salt and pepper) in a separate bowl, and place the pretzels on a shallow plate. Beat the eggs separately.
- Piece by piece of meat, first roll in dry ingredients, then in scrambled eggs and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Grease the basket with a little oil and arrange the fried meat (be careful not to overcrowd the basket) and finally sprinkle a little oil on the top of the meat.
- Place the meat basket in a preheated frying pan at 200 ° C and bake for 10 minutes, then turn the meat over in the basket and bake for another 5 minutes.
- The chicken medallions prepared in the Fryer in hot air are crispy on the outside and very juicy on the inside.