Crumbled chicken tenderloins made in an air fryer are so delicious! Try it and see it for yourself!
- 2 tbsp Butter or oil
- 50 g Breadcrumbs
- Some whisked eggs
- Chicken tenderloins
- Preheat your air fryer at 180 degrees
- Make a mixture of breadcrumbs and oil stirring the mixture to a crumbly form
- Take the chicken tenderloins, and dip them into the egg, shaking appropriately
- Cover the egg coated chicken with the crumb mix by dipping into the preparation
- Cook in the air fryer for 12 minutes
If there’s anyone who doesn’t love chicken, then they probably don’t understand the deliciousness of this popular bird. Cooked well, fried chicken is one of the most popular delicacies world over, suitable for parties, dinners and even home treats. Here’s how to make the crumbed chicken tenderloins. Apart from these three recipes, there’s a myriad of delicacies that you can prepare using the air fryer. The advantage about this kitchen countertop appliance is that you can bake, grill, fry, and roast with it a number of meals. Additionally, it is fast and convenient ingredients.