Crispy pork chops
How to make crispy and healthy pork chops? Using an air fryer, of course! It will reduce preparation and cooking time, as well as a significant amount of calories and fat.
- Air Fryer
- 2 pieces pork chops
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup spiced whole wheat bread crumbs
- Ghee spray
- Salt and pepper
- Salad (optional)
- Remove the pork chops from the refrigerator and let them stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes.
- Whisk the egg in a large shallow bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Stir.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg, then press both sides into the bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat the fryer to 400 ° F.
- Sprinkle each pork chop with oil and place in the fryer in one layer.
- Fry for 12 minutes or until the pork chops turn golden brown with an internal temperature of 145 ° F.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a side of salad.
Since the pork chops are not fried in oil, it is not as greasy as the ones you fry in a pan. To serve the dinner, serve pork chops with a salad of your choice that go well with the pork chop.