Chicken Wings and Brussel Sprouts
Prepare delicious chicken wings with your air fryer served with healthy brusell sprouts. This combination is something you never heard of before? Don't worry, it is delicious and it tastes great! It's also very healthy.
- Air Fryer
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb Brussel Sprout
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 4 tsp butter
- 1/2 sauce ranch
- Cut off Brussel Sprouts in small pieces. Remove the stems. Wait for them to dry. Once brussel sprouts are dry, put them in a plastic bag. Add salt and olive oil and mix slowly.
- Turn on your air dryer and preheat for five minutes on 390 degrees.
- Add mixtures to the basket and air fry it for 15 minutes. Shake occasionally.
- Meal is prepared when leaves get crispy.
- And now, let’s go to step 2 – preparing chicken wings! Most people love chicken wings and we bet you are one of them too. Chicken wings go great with brussel sprouts and you will fell in love with this combination.
- Before you start, spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken wings with salt and place them in the basket.
- Set the temperature for 360 degrees, set timer for twelve minutes. When time is up, flip them and cook for additional twelve minutes on the other side.
- For extra crispiness, mix them and cook them for six minutes on 390 degrees.
- In the meantime, put the butter in a bowl and microwave it until it is completely melted. Mix sauce and butter. When chicken wings are done, serve them with this mixture and additional dressing as needed.