Use air fryer to prepare baby hasselback potates because this recipe will help you save time on frying and potatoes will be healthier without the use of a ton of oil.
- Air Fryer
- 2 lbs Baby's hasselback potatoes
- Ghee spray or other cooking spray
- 2 tsp 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Homemade Aioli
- Cut each baby potato in thin slices
- Spray with oil (also between slices), and pour garlic over.
- Preheat air fryer to 370° F.
- Place potatoes in an one layer
- Fry them for about 18 to 20 minutes
- Add salt and pepper and ground parsley
- Serve hot with homemade aioli
Baby hasselback potatoes are adorable snack for a party. With a slight crunchiness on the outside and enough surface area to dip it in the sauce or spice, what more could you to ask for a snack? To perfectly cut a hasselback potatoes, use wooden chopsticks or round handles of wooden spoons with each sides of potatoes as a knife. Add onions, mushrooms or peppers between layers of potatoes if you want.